Tuesday, June 10, 2014

'Die Another Day'

You must be thinking that today I am going to explain the lyrics written by Madonna. But certainly not, this line was so inspiring; no matter what  it serve for the song. It is said that when you enter your intellectual mode everything around you inspire to write. Today morning I was hearing to the song because of my morning fatigue. Every Bond movie comes with an unique song and most of them like 'you live only twice', 'diamonds are forever', 'the world is not enough' and so on ; all these line are no lesser than an inspirational guru. 

'Die another day' in itself has a meaning emphasizing 'do not let the hope'. Its my take over the line. Live one more day, so that you utilize upcoming 24 hours which could actually change your destiny. Sounds wow. You might drowned every time into Madonna's silky bold voice while hearing that, but I thought upon it. Not bad idea, hope more and treat the extra time you got as an opportunity to escape the fore-coming bad fortune. This line could be really motivating if you have ever failed in an interview and thinking to run away from the next rush. It happened with me once, I dropped my admission at an university. After that I felt really desperate but this one motivated to extend my stamina and stretch my capacities until I appear for next entrance exam. 

Upholding the hope is not an easy task sometime, but we have to do that since it is more important than doing the thing actually. If there is a hope there is a way. God never shuts all the door for us, all we need is hope and trust for good happenings. It is said that God has planned always a better route for us,contradiction it doesn't mean that we must neglect the opportunities. I am pointing toward the conditions when judgement is not our hand. Just relax, continue your efforts and soon you will get the zenith. 

My mom has always thought me 'Take all the circumstances like a wet clay, and be a potter of your own life'. She is awesome, thank you mamma. I do heed her lines as much as possible and this lines a free of cost treat from my wards to my readers, because its my mom special recipe :).

HOPE I SUCCEEDED AT LEAST LITTLE BIT MANIPULATING YOUR HOPELESSNESS. HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment