Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Experience With 'FRUITS'

Fruits of my deeds

Again a lecture, well I know you may be thinking that this girl is upset with every aspect of life. But it is not so, its actually a trivia over analyzing nature. Remorse after committing  a mistake is common but what about worrying about the consequences in advance, it sounds like height of foolishness. Then its time for you to meet a foolish of that category...hey where are you gazing ,it me hehe. This is a part and parcel of those people characteristics who are coward. They are generally afraid of uncertain events that may get initiated at an entirely new turn in life. For example afraid of getting out of your home town, afraid of getting married, afraid of trying new hairstyle and so on. A famous soft drink advertisement features with a punch line "daar ke aage jeet hai" ( there is a victory beyond fear). It may have a commercial motto, but other side it has a deep inspiration in to that bottle hehe ( sorry for cracking a joke in between). Try a 'rambo' approach toward the situations. Fix it in your mind that life is not a pond rather it is a river. When you keep a timid approach toward life , you are just increasing the BOD of the river and gradually all true senses of life diminishes. 

Both the mistake and cowardliness towards decisions are sisters. They both give same consequence FRUSTRATION. Personally I have lost so many golden opportunities due to my cowardliness toward the decisions. Some time we must be prompt, act like a smart person; hope you are ;)  ( contradiction think twice before that but do not over analyze the consequences) . Well turning again to the title of this article, let me tell you honestly I have tasted many kinds of fruits ( out of my foolish deeds and decisions) and my appetite is over now hehe. Those fruits were quite bitter. I do not want my readers to taste those awkward fruits instead you better drink ' daar ke aage jeet hai ' if feeling hunger for success. 

Thanks for the patience you showed to read this 'khichdi' article.

No comments:

Post a Comment